Thursday, 17 July 2014

Goodbye England, hello Italy







Top - Primark
Trousers - Missguided
Bag - Primark
Flip-Flops - Havaianas
Anklet - Accessorize

Off to Italy today so this is what I'm wearing to the airport! The trousers are really comfy and fairly thin, so will be fine once we get abroad, and the flip-flops are also comfy and easy to take off on the plane. The black bag is really useful for my hand luggage as it's the perfect size to stuff all my books and camera and everything in.

I also thought I'd include a few photos of the 21 presents I got from my amazing best friends; I had to have them early seeing as I'm going on holiday today. Gonna miss you two so much :( Also thank you to Gemma's family for the lovely presents too!! 

I went to see a counsellor yesterday (I decided to go private as the NHS were taking so long) and I really feel like talking to a third party is really going to help me. Let's hoping this holiday helps me to just relax too!

So excited... I'll be trying to update the blog while I'm away so keep coming back for holiday photos!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment