Thursday, 31 July 2014

Mermaid










Top - Primark
Shorts - New Look (Similar)
Flip-Flops - Havaianas
Anklet - Bought in Fuerteventura
Sunglasses - River Island (Similar)

Today we have been to the beach. The water was fairly clear and warm, and I splashed around in there to my heart's content, jumping waves and swimming. I like to think I looked like a beautiful mermaid, but I'm afraid I am more likely to have resembled a washed-up sea urchin (see the photo of me almost falling over to confirm this).

I unfortunately only have two more days of my holiday left. But I'm looking forward to being able to write more interesting posts than 'I have been sunbathing today yet again', and know I will return to Italy at some point in the future (hopefully next year!). I'm also excited to put up some better quality photos when I get home!

Hannah x

PS follow me on Bloglovin here :)

2 comments:

  1. The beach looks amazing. Great outfit too!

    JOANNE x My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Your blog looks good too x

      Delete