Tuesday, 29 July 2014

One step forward, two steps back









Top - Topshop
Shorts - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - Bought in Italy
Anklet - Bought in Italy (Similar)
Sunglasses - River Island (Similar)

Spent another day in the pool again today, so not much to say! Haven't felt overly great this afternoon, probably been over-thinking things. Like maybe this blog is pointless and isn't going to help anyone? Or maybe it's just annoying people? I know I'm not going to get better straight away and that I will have bad days, but it's frustrating how long mental health takes to heal - there's no simple cure for it.

However, I'm actually really excited for what the future holds for me at the moment, which is a good sign because usually my depression stops me from even getting through that day. I've got quite a lot of plans for the summer, including an exciting project which I'll reveal when I get home. I'm also looking forward to starting the third year of my degree; I'm moving into a house with four lovely girls, which is going to be really fun.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment