Monday, 21 July 2014

Ostuni









Top - Forever 21
Shorts - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark
Anklet - Accessorize
Necklace - Bought in Italy

Today we went into Ostuni. Its nickname is the "White City" because all the buildings are painted white - it made me feel like I was in Greece with the white walls and blue doors. We walked around the centre for a while and also entered the cathedral which was worth a look. I wish I could post some  photos of it on here but I didn't take the iPad with me to take any! Once I'm home I will do a post with photos of my holiday from my camera.

Bit of a boring post today but we haven't done much else besides food shopping - it actually rained for an hour earlier so there wasn't much else to do! I've also just realised how weird my sunglasses make my face look... Why is it so hard finding sunglasses to suit your face shape?!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment