Thursday, 24 July 2014

Sky full of stars






Top - Asos
Skirt - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Earrings - Topshop
Anklet - Accessorize

I actually wore this outfit last night for dinner, but thought I'd post it today as all I've worn all day is a bikini! Had another lazy day around the pool (the best kind of day), catching up on sleep and reading. Last night after we ate I lay on one of the sun loungers for ages and star gazed - it's really therapeutic and makes you realise how big the universe really is. So many people with so many problems, it really puts things into perspective.

Haven't felt overly great today - I actually kind of wish I was at home with my friends to cheer me up! I'm always best when I'm busy, otherwise I sit there thinking too deeply into things.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment