Saturday, 19 July 2014

Twenty One









Top - Topshop
Shorts - Forever 21 (Similar)
Sandals - New Look
Bag - New Look
Anklet - Bought in Fuerteventura
Sunglasses - River Island (Similar)

Today I am officially an adult, it's my 21st birthday! This afternoon we left Turi and moved into our cute little house near Ostuni. We are staying in a traditional Puglian house called a trullo; it is curved in shape and has domes as roofs. My bed is in a little alcove and is so cute! The house is really rural and a guy with a bell and about 15 goats trotting after him keeps passing by - someone also keeps randomly playing the accordion.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing around the pool. It has been 30 degrees all day without a cloud in the sky - the perfect way to end my 21st birthday celebrations. Thank you everyone for my lovely presents!! From my parents I got some Pandora rings and a kindle as I think they may be getting a little annoyed at how much weight my books take up when we come on holiday... I also got a new lens for my DSLR camera from my Nan (50mm and f/1.8 if anyone is interested), which I am really looking forward to trying out.

I feel so relaxed being out here and away from home for a while; I've noticed that I've started singing again, which I only really do when I feel relaxed and happy. Small steps, hey! :)

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment