Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Viva la vida












Skirt - Topshop
Top - Asos
Necklace - eBay
Earrings - New Look

Today we visited a town called Monopoli which is situated on the sea front. It is another one of those places where an impressive building will just suddenly pop up when you turn a normal corner. The outfit I'm wearing in the photos was from last night - I didn't wander round all dressed up like that! It was really windy this morning; I couldn't even eat my Cheerios outside as they kept blowing out of my bowl.

I've decided that I need to start living life for myself and how I want to; I have lived my life through others for a long time, and now I need to start putting myself first. I need to stop caring about what other people think and be a little bit more selfish, not trying to please everyone all the time! So from now on I'm only doing things that I want to do - hopefully it helps even more in my recovery :)

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment