Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Yankee Candle Electric Melt Warmer

Yankee Candle Electric Melt Warmer and Tartlets

Yankee Candle Electric Melt Warmer and Tartlets

Yankee Candle Electric Melt Warmer and Tartlets

Yankee Candle Electric Melt Warmer and Tartlets

Yankee Candle Electric Melt Warmer (Similar)

Kicking off things that I enjoy is my Yankee Candle Electric Melt Warmer. I was given this for Christmas last year, and I think it is one of the best presents I have ever received. You put one of the tarts shown in the photos above into the top of the warmer, switch it on, and the wax melts, leaving a lovely smell behind. I find that the tarts have a much stronger smell than the candles, and the warmer only needs to be left on for a short amount of time for the scent to last all day. This was proved during the first week I tried this at uni: my flatmate was out in the corridor and asked who had coconut hair oil on... it was my warmer! It is also much safer than candles as there is no fire hazard, and useful if you aren't allowed to burn candles in your room. I find the tarts relatively easy to change once they have lost their scent (they state that they last up to 8 hours but many seem to last longer than this) - I just turn the warmer on for a short while and slip the tart out once it has heated up slightly.

There are loads of scents to choose from - my personal favourites are Bahama Breeze, Midnight Jasmine, Honey Blossom and Pink Sands. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to add some nice smells to their house, I find it really soothing to be surrounded by scents I love.

I'm off to a spa today as part of my 21st birthday celebrations so will try and write about that on here tomorrow!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment