Monday, 25 August 2014

Bank Holiday Monday




Orange duster coat stripe top jelly sandals


H&M Mickey Mouse Necklace





Top - H&M
Coat - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Necklace - H&M
Sandals - Primark
Watch - Asos (Similar)
Belt - Pull & Bear
Umbrella - New Look (Similiar)

Today has been a typical British day of a full English breakfast, a countryside walk, and rain. You wouldn't believe it is August here, we've had the heating on all day! I am actually looking forward to the Autumn - I love wearing snuggly clothes and having an excuse to hide under a blanket all day. I also love Halloween, bonfire night and Christmas, so loads of events to look forward to!

This afternoon I have spent a few hours playing board games with my family. It's really fun once in a while to sit around and compete against each other - luckily none of us are too competitive so it doesn't cause many arguments (as long as you let my youngest sister win). I have enjoyed just having a fairly lazy day sitting around and chatting to my family; we all get along really well and they are so supportive and fun to spend time with. Having fajitas for tea tonight - mmmm one of my favourite meals.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment