Saturday, 2 August 2014

Ciao

 





Top - H&M
Shorts - H&M
Necklace - New Look
Anklet - Bought in Italy (Similar)
Heart Ring - Pandora
Birthstone Ring - Pandora
Nail Varnish - Models Own Beach Bag

Quick post before we leave the house this morning to catch our plane home. I'm really sad to be leaving, there's a lot going on at home at the moment and I've had the luxury of being able to ignore it while I've been away. I don't really want to have to face up to it, but I suppose it's back to reality!

At least I'll be able to upload photos from my DSLR and have more interesting things to say. Ciao Italy, hopefully see you again soon!

Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have an awesome blog, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you too. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Your blog looks lovely too, the photos are beautiful. I have started following you on bloglovin, feel free to follow me too :) xx

      Delete