Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Dirty beastie











Asda Watermelon Bag







Top - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Necklaces - Primark
Watch - Asos (Similar)
Rings - Topshop (Similar)
Slippers - Primark

Not the most summery outfit I've ever worn - I've also just noticed it's all mainly Primark! Thought I'd include a photo of my new slippers - how cute can you get? I love clothing that is Disney-related, and Primark do a lot of it at the moment.

Today I have been shopping (again, I know - but it was present shopping I promise). I love shopping for other people and watching as they open their gifts. My best friends and I have all been buying each other 21 presents this year as it's all of our 21st birthdays, and I've really enjoyed trawling the shops for cute little things to buy. It's like having stocking presents, which are my favourite sort of presents to open at Christmas! This afternoon me and my mum decided to give the dogs a bath... bad idea. We always end up getting wetter than they do and the bath takes twice the time to clean afterwards, but it is hilarious watching their faces drop as they realise what's about to happen. (Also I'd like to point out that "dirty beastie" isn't our random nickname for the dogs, it's on the shampoo bottle... although they have been called beasts a number of times..)

Depression can be such an isolating illness - it makes it difficult to see why anyone would want to spend any time with you, and can make you withdraw from social activities. I often feel really lonely when I get down; deep down I know that I have people there for me but it's difficult to see it in that state. I'm really grateful to have some amazing friends and family - they're always there to remind me that I'm not alone and do have supportive people surrounding me.

Hannah x

PS read this interview with Frankie from The Saturdays - she suffers with depression and the description is perfect.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit, I love the shoes and bag! And your dog is the most adorable thing ever! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete