Saturday, 16 August 2014

Eat me

Eat Me Cafe Scarborough

Eat Me Cafe Scarborough

Scarborough








Top - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Bag - Asos

This morning I had a lovely breakfast at Eat Me Cafe in Scarborough with my cousins and their friend. Guess what I had? That well-known breakfast of carrot cake (I also had some toasted fruit loaf to justify it - totally worth it). The cafe puts their tea pots in cute little knitted tea cosies, and their milk in teenie old-fashioned milk bottles. Afterwards we ventured out to the seaside town of Filey - it has a long stretch of beach but is a little quieter than Scarborough. I had to put my Grandad's stylish Regatta fleece over my outfit as it got quite chilly down by the sea. We grabbed some lunch and a whippy ice-cream and had a walk around the town, before heading back to Scarborough for a well-deserved food nap.

I have felt really good the past few days but this afternoon I've felt myself falling back into the unknown depths of my depression. It's so frustrating because I can feel like I'm completely better, and then suddenly I get knocked back by a tiny thing and I'm back to square one again. Well I guess not quite square one; I am definitely much better than I was a few weeks ago, but I still have this ache that doesn't quite seem to want to go away. I guess it's also quite exhausting for me to be around people all the time and try and be cheerful - at home I can just lock myself in my bedroom but here I would feel rude for doing that!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment