Friday, 1 August 2014

Gelato

Kimono Crop Top Denim Shorts






Top - Asos
Kimono - Primark
Shorts - New Look (Similar)
Sandals - New Look
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Anklet - Bought in Italy (Similar)
Heart Ring - Pandora
Birthstone Ring - Pandora

Today we have spent our last full day round the pool, then this afternoon we went to a nearby town called Ceglie Messapica for ice-cream. Italian ice-cream is so much tastier than at home, and I love the way it's always presented in loads of rectangular pots behind a glass window. It always seems to have chunks in it here, like my pineapple ice-cream had whole bits of pineapple in.

I am now on my fifth book of the holiday. I'm reading the latest novel from another of my favourite authors, Karen Swan, called The Summer Without You. I think I use reading as a kind of escapism - I relate to some of the characters and can spend hours with my nose stuck in a book (I read a whole book in a day yesterday...). I like to read fictional girly books that can completely transport you to another place and time, especially if it's somewhere exotic!

I lost someone last night that I have been really close to for a long time, so I've been very upset today. Hopefully it gets easier as time goes on, I just need to focus on getting better.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment