Sunday, 3 August 2014

Holiday round-up: Part 1

I thought I'd do a quick post with photos I took on my holiday, but I could only narrow all 762 photos I took down to my 42 favourites... So I thought I'd split it into two posts! There are lots of food photos (of course), and a few of my favourite towns we visited. Enjoy!




Outfit details here.




Dress - Asos (Similar)











Outfit details here.



Outfit details here.




The things that I have done today that I enjoy is picking up the dogs from the kennels and going shopping. I picked up quite a lot of jewellery (I have a thing for jewellery), which will probably be featured on the blog soon, and a few bits of clothes. It's depressing that now I'm back off holiday I find myself drawn to the more autumnal clothes - although I do love snuggly knits and a good woolly scarf.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment