Monday, 11 August 2014

I love you


Just a quick post tonight as I haven't had chance all day to take photos/think about writing a blog post. I worked this morning and then fell asleep for hours straight after getting back as I was so tired. This evening I went to visit a friend which is always fun! Her dog was wearing a nappy, so hilarious.

This post is dedicated to my mum. I feel like I don't say how grateful I am for having her in my life enough, so I thought I'd post it all over the internet! We had an argument this evening which is really unusual for us - I don't think we've argued since I was about 16! Both of us give in really quickly though, we can't stay mad at each other for long. I really love my mum and I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. These past few months during my depression she has been there for me like noone else, and even when I've told her things that would normally shock people she has been so understanding. She has cleaned my face after I've been upset, shared a bed with me when I didn't want to be alone, and held my hair while I was being sick. I can tell her anything and know that I won't be judged, and she gives the best advice.

I know this is a cliche but she really is the best mum ever - so understanding and amazingly comforting. I really wouldn't change her for anything! She's such a strong person, even through the difficult times, and I feel like we've become even closer this year than we ever have been. She always knows exactly what to say to make me feel better and is the most supportive person I know. She supported me all the way through my interviews for medical school; my A-level results; me setting up this blog; and everything else in between - she's my number one fan, even if I don't deserve it sometimes. I literally could go on for ages about how amazing mum is, but words cannot describe how much I appreciate her being there for me.

She also picks me up Percy Pigs from Marks & Spencer when I'm upset. Enough said.

To my best friend and the best mother ever, I love you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment