Friday, 29 August 2014

Ironbridge


Primark jumpsuit Ironbridge

Primark jumpsuit Ironbridge


Ironbridge





Asos cat bag green nails





Ironbridge cake and milkshake


Jumpsuit - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Bag - Asos
Watch - Asos

Ironbridge, situated on the River Severn in Shropshire, is best known for having the first cast iron bridge in the world, built in 1779. It now is a popular tourist destination with many little cafes and gift shops along the riverside, including the famous Merrythought teddy bear company shop. We went there this afternoon, along with my cousin, and spent some time wondering around the shops. Then we went to Darby's tea room, where I had a lovely banana milkshake and a big piece of coffee and walnut cake.

Afterwards we visited Tesco to pick up some bits that I need for university - I go back in a couple of days and am really looking forward to it! I also had another email today from someone that found another of my post-it notes for Project Smile. It really makes my day to hear that they are making people smile, and spreading a little bit of kindness around! Off to have a nap now, I'm exhausted...

Hannah x

Shoot for the moon; even if you miss you will land among the stars
#projectsmile

No comments:

Post a Comment