Sunday, 31 August 2014

Moving in







Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M (Similar)
Sandals - New Look

So today I have moved into my new house for university! I have a lovely little cosy room painted in yellow, which I have enjoyed adding all my own little touches to. I love how homely it feels and how sociable it will be. I've been looking forward to moving in for a couple of weeks! I may do a room tour in a couple of days as I love looking at that sort of thing on blogs.

It actually turned out to be too warm to wear this pleather skirt - it's been lovely and sunny all day. Typical that it is forecast to go nice once I go back to university. I'm in 9-5 most days this week so it's going to be very busy! However I'm still hoping to post every day, so keep coming back to check out what I'm doing :)

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment