Thursday, 28 August 2014

New camera lens

Accessorize Camera Bag







Silver pizza necklace

Top - New Look
Trousers - Primark
Jacket - Vintage
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - eBay
Rings - Pandora (here and here)

Today has been quite a lazy day - I managed to lie in until 12 and then I went to Telford with my sister to do some shopping and put a few more post-it notes up for Project Smile (let me know if you find one! hannahvenables19@gmail.com). Then I picked my cousin up from the train station as she's staying with us for a couple of days, and am currently catching up on the Great British Bake Off. It has been lovely weather here today so this outfit seemed to work. How cute is the pizza necklace?!

These photos were taken with my new camera lens (Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II). The smaller aperture makes the background look more blurred so that the photos have a lovely dreamy quality to them. The lens only cost about £76, and I would really recommend it to anyone interested in photography, especially portrait photography. Please ignore the white paint splatters all over my hands in the top picture; I made a bit of a mess when I was painting the summer house yesterday, and struggled to get rid of it!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment