Friday, 8 August 2014

Pull over! No it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing!












Bomber Jacket and Mom Jeans






Jacket - eBay
Top - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - Liverpool Market (Similar)
Choker - eBay
Anklet - Bought in Italy (Similar)
Rose Ring - Gift
Scrunchie - Accessorize (Similar)

The title of this post won't make sense to you unless you've watched Dumb & Dumber... Last night, as I mentioned yesterday, I went to my friend Roxy's house last night for a catch up, along with my other bestie Gemma. It was Roxy's 21st a few days ago so we gave her 21 presents, ate Asda pizza (their make your own pizza is amazing; almost as good as Italian pizza), and watched Dumb & Dumber. We had some cute margarita glasses and umbrellas so had a few cocktails too. I love nights in where it's just the three of us and we sit and chat for ages - especially if there's some sort of food involved (99% of the time there is).

The photos aren't overly great quality - the lighting wasn't good. Also apologies for the dogs joining me in them; they were bugging me for a walk and literally wouldn't leave me alone! Mom jeans are perfect for relaxing and eating in - they're baggy enough not to restrict the amount you can stuff your face with. I also love this bomber jacket and it was such a bargain!

I went to work this morning and then have just sat on the sofa watching TV and dozing off this afternoon. Not overly exciting but I've enjoyed it all the same!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment