Friday, 22 August 2014

Random kindness is the best kind


Asos Cat Print Smock Dress

Asos Cat Print Smock Dress



Asos Cat Print Smock Dress





Birmingham


Dress - Asos (Similar)
Necklace - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Jacket - Vintage
Socks - Primark
Backpack - Primark
Watch - Asos (Similar)

So today Project Smile launched in Telford and Birmingham... It was so much fun finding places to put the post-it notes, whilst dodging some cleaners, and I hope it at least made a few people smile. I actually have already received an email saying that someone enjoyed reading my note that I left on a train; it was so lovely to hear from them and I hope more people continue to contact me with feedback (hannahvenables19@gmail.com).

Today has been spent shopping and eating. I visited Telford town centre this morning, and then met up with a friend in Birmingham this afternoon. It was lovely to see him again - we spent some time around Brindley Place and the canals (Birmingham is known as the Venice of the North - apparently it has more canals than Venice does), and then went into the shops and to Wetherspoons for tea.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment