Thursday, 14 August 2014

Robin Hood's Bay

Robin Hood's Bay

Robin Hood's Bay

Candys Robin Hood's Bay

Candys Robin Hood's Bay




Robin Hood's Bay


Robin Hood's Bay



Shirt - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Sandals - Primark
Watch - Asos (Similar)
Anklet - Accessorize
Earrings - Forever 21

This morning my cousins and I visited a little village on the coast called Robin Hood's Bay. Legend goes that Robin Hood encountered some pirates who pillaged the fishermen's boats nearby, and he returned their loot back to them. The bay is very picturesque with lovely little winding streets and a few quaint cafes and shops. We stopped at Candys Cafe for breakfast - I had a couple of tea cakes and a slice of toast, along with some orange juice, which was lovely.

I would normally have worn this outfit with my pink jelly shoes to brighten it up a little, but I didn't bring them to Yorkshire with me. I actually had to put a sweater on over the top as it got a bit chilly. Also how cute is this bag?! I love photography and when I saw it in Accessorize I just couldn't resist...

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment