Tuesday, 26 August 2014

You are so loved


Grey Bodycon Midi Dress










River Island Green Bag


Project Smile

Dress - New Look
Trainers - Primark
Watch - Asos (Similar)
Nail Varnish - Barry M Spring Green

If you're following me on Twitter or Instagram you will have seen that another person found one of my Project Smile post-it notes! She also sent me a photo - it really made my day to realise that my efforts aren't going to waste and that my little notes are making people happy. More post-it notes will be going up this week, so watch out for them and contact me if you find one (hannahvenables19@gmail.com)!

My thing I enjoy doing for today has been slobbing out on the sofa after work this morning. I am also going out for a curry this evening with my family (although this dress has no room for a food baby...), which I have been looking forward to all day. This outfit is more sporty than I would usually wear; I've really got into wearing trainers and I think that the green accents bring some fun colour to an otherwise plain outfit.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment