Saturday, 13 September 2014

A day with Roxy






Feline Meow Sweater





Sweater - eBay
Jeans - Topshop
Blouse - New Look
Necklace - eBay
Shoes - New Look
Today has been spent with Roxy, wandering around the shops in Liverpool and buying far too much than we should have done. We also went to Costa (needed after going into Primark on a Saturday), and I had a Strawberry and Cream Creamy Cooler and a Salted Caramel Muffin. As you can see, I was far too happy about the muffin. We also put some Project Smile post-it notes up around the town centre today! (Contact me if you find any - hannahvenables19@gmail.com).
This necklace is a recent buy - I love how the colours contrast and brighten up an outfit. It has been lovely to have Roxy over to spend the weekend with; she's an amazing friend and such good fun. She knows exactly how to make me laugh and we never stop chatting. We're going out to a house party tonight - I'll post my outfit tomorrow :)
Hannah x
Life is like riding a bicycle; to keep your balance you must keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment