Sunday, 7 September 2014

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show




Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show

Beckbury Show


Sweater - George at Asda (Similar)
Skirt - New Look (Similar)
Shirt - New Look
Necklace - Primark

The Beckbury Show is an annual occurrence in a quaint little village in Shropshire called Beckbury. There are lots of things to see, including horse and dog shows, and many stalls selling different types of food and gifts, as well as opportunities to hold animals. There was also a stage for live music, and lots of old-fashioned cars lined up for people to look at. I bought a crunchy chocolate crepe, which was hard to eat but tasted delicious. Most of the funds from the event went to beneficiaries around Beckbury, and also to a local charity.

Afterwards my friends and I went back home to cook a pasta bake (how much do I look like Nigella? Okay, not at all...), and some lemon cheesecakes - the same as the ones I made with Hannah here. I had a big wobble this evening after such a lovely day, which was really frustrating. I just broke down and started crying for not much reason at all. Depression is like that - you can be perfectly fine all day and then just feel yourself getting sucked down again.

On the bright side, someone else found one of my post-it notes again! It's lovely to hear from everyone about how they have made their days, and it cheered me up to receive an email about it after being so upset earlier.

Hannah x

You can be whatever you want; time is only a distraction.


No comments:

Post a Comment