Thursday, 4 September 2014

Comfy day



Top - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Primark

Sorry this outfit isn't particularly fashionable - it was comfy which is good for another long day of lectures and workshops. If I'm wearing a black/white outfit I always like to add a bit of colour with shoes or accessories, so I also took my bright lime green bag which I have in this post to brighten it up a bit (and also carry all of my essentials for uni).

I feel absolutely exhausted again - it's strange for me not having a nap, and having to concentrate all day. I'm feeling good today though; probably because I've been so busy that I haven't had time to think about anything negative! Project Smile has also launched in some places in Liverpool this week too... I'm already in my pyjamas, and am just going to relax this evening and probably watch some sort of film with my housemates (and then definitely get an early night). This post is a little boring - I'll have a lot more to say this weekend as I have a couple of things planned. I also can't wait to have a lie-in on Saturday!!

Hannah x

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent

No comments:

Post a Comment