Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Exhausted





Shirt - New Look
Trousers - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Watch - Asos (Similar)

Second day back in hospital and I already feel like I can't keep my eyes open for longer than 10 minutes... It probably doesn't help that I cycled 9 miles to get there this morning, which took me an hour and a half; my legs hate me now. I got the train back on the way home, which was a much better idea! It's also difficult because it's the start of a new year and the curriculum is going through some massive changes, which is quite tiring to keep up with too.

This is a boring post but I got home and had a nap, and now I'm going to have tea and then get an early night to catch up on more sleep. I also feel like I definitely deserve some chocolate after all the exercise I've done today!!

Hannah x

Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment