Tuesday, 23 September 2014

GP Society




Top - Primark
Trousers - New Look
Shoes - Primark

Excuse the scraped up hair and lack of make-up, but I look a lot worse than this now. I have just had to cycle in the rain to uni so currently look like a drowned rat. This evening after hospital I have been to a GP Society committee meeting, which is going to be new to Liverpool this academic year. We plan to put on lectures and revision days for members; get some individual GP mentors; have socials; and create opportunities for audits to be completed by students. We will be at the Medic's Fresher's Fayre on Friday, so come along if you want to get involved! Otherwise you can contact us as below,

Twitter: livgpsoc

I am literally exhausted all of the time at the moment - I slept in the library for about an hour yesterday, which was embarrassing when I suddenly bolted out of my sleep (I also have been known to sleep talk...). I think my depression can cause me to be tired a lot of the time, and it doesn't help that we're so busy on our hospital placements at the moment, and studying when we get home, I am now sat in my fleecy Marie from Aristocats pyjamas (see them here), and plan to eat fajitas for tea and relax with a large mug of hot chocolate and marshmallows.

Hannah x

The physician should not treat the disease but the patient who is suffering from it.
                                           - Maimonides

No comments:

Post a Comment