Sunday, 28 September 2014

Mood stone






Dress - Liverpool St John's Market (Similar and Similar)
Choker - Topshop (Similar)
Boots - Mum's
Scarf - New Look (Similar)

Today has been a really lazy day of lying in until 12 and then sitting around talking to my family and eating Sunday dinner, before getting the train back to Liverpool this evening. I've had this dress for about a year now and it's so comfortable yet stylish to wear in warm or cold weather. When it gets a bit colder I'll put my leather jacket and this faux fur scarf on, along with some woolly tights. This choker necklace is actually a mood stone, which reminds me of when I was younger in the 90's - remember those mood stone rings you used to get?

I feel so positive today; it's amazing how travelling on a train can make you think so deeply. I feel like anyone can achieve whatever they want if they just try hard enough, as I feel like I have accomplished so much over the past few months that I never thought would be possible. I currently have a list of things that I want to achieve over the next year or so - sort of like an annual bucket list. Some of them are a bit crazy, whereas others are things I've wanted to do for a while and just haven't got round to. I'll be posting my list on here at some point, and will keep you up to date with my progress!


Hannah x

Often we don't appreciate the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

2 comments:

  1. you dress is so cute, i love babydoll dresses and the pattern is perfect.
    xx

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete