Saturday, 27 September 2014

IKEA







Kimono - New Look
Top - New Look (Similar)
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Urban Angel (Similar)
Tattoo Choker - New Look
Pizza Necklace - eBay
Diplodocus Choker - Lofthouse Jewellery

Who doesn't love IKEA? Some of my best childhood memories were spent pretending that the bedrooms and kitchens were mine, whilst hiding in the cupboards and wardrobes scattered around the warehouse. I think I'd go as far as saying it's one of my favourite shops - I can't wait to get my own house so I can decorate it how I like. We went to IKEA today to get some items for the summer house (remember Project Summer House?). I'm planning on decorating it with loads of bright colours; the walls are quite plain so that it can be filled with anything I like. I would also recommend the refillable hot chocolate at IKEA if you get chance to try it. Links to some of the things I bought are below.


The rest of the day was spent mainly napping. We then had a lovely three course meal cooked by my dad, whilst reminiscing over the time that he fell asleep on the toilet, waking my sister up with his overly loud snoring. And he's not even 50 yet.

Hannah x

Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment