Sunday, 14 September 2014

Lazy Sunday

New Look Black Dress
















Dress - New Look
Shoes - New Look (Similar)
Clutch - New Look
Necklace - Bought in Italy
This is the outfit I wore out last night to the house party, and obviously the hoover was my date as it matched my clutch bag perfectly. I had a really good night spent with some hilarious people, which was finished off with a bag of chips and a few biscuits taken to bed.
This morning I unfortunately had to say goodbye to Roxy, but I did grab a meal from McDonald's on the way back home (and I went all out with a free McFlurry with my NUS card). I then feel like I just slept the rest of the day, before my housemates and I decided to cook a roast dinner for a few friends. We did a really good job, even though the gas oven kept going out and the timing was all wrong, and the apple crumble we made for pudding was amazing.
I had a few people tell me last night that they'd found a post-it note that I put up around Liverpool and that it made them smile - it's lovely having that feedback, and makes me happy knowing that I have the power to make peoples' days. Anyone can do it - a compliment or a big smile can make the world of difference on a bad day.
Hannah x
Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain.
Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment