Thursday, 11 September 2014

Nutella and admin


So this is what my evening looks like tonight... I am currently sat in bed eating Nutella out of the jar (such a studenty thing to do) whilst sorting out admin tasks that I keep putting off. Don't you just hate looking at emails? I don't mind when I've been checking them every day but my Hotmail account currently has 1669 emails, mainly from clothes shops, because I haven't been deleting them since about July. I wish I had a PA.

Today I have just been in hospital again, and I got to watch a fistulectomy in one of the operating theatres - basically having a fistula cut out from the skin. We also had a tutorial on anaesthesia which was interesting; I felt like I learnt quite a lot and understand the speciality so much more. Tonight I am supposed to be going out with some other medics, but I am so exhausted! I'll try and post my outfit that I decide to wear in tomorrow's post.

Hannah x

PS how cute is my tablet case?! £3 from Primark!

The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment