Saturday, 20 September 2014

Orange is the new black







Today has been a really lazy day - after lying in until midday I have spent the rest of the day in bed binge watching five episodes of Orange Is The New Black and eating Revels. This evening I have watched The X Factor with my housemates whilst eating knickerbocker glories - we improvised with the fruit and used green grapes, but they still tasted amazing.

I haven't felt good at all today. I had quite a few bad dreams last night and woke up feeling awful, and since then I haven't been able to shake the feeling of dread. I find it so frustrating that I can feel okay one day and down the next - I also think today may be because I haven't done that much, so I haven't had much to keep my mind occupied. My day will be more busy tomorrow, so let's hope I feel better then. I lost one of my biggest supports recently, and it's been really hard to come back from that and feel better; every time I think of it it makes me upset. Let's hope that as they always say, time is the greatest healer.

Hannah x

The only person that you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment