Friday, 12 September 2014

Red Hot Buffet






Dress - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - eBay

This outfit is what I wore out last night (I wasn't purposely trying to blend into the background) - we went to Camp and Furnace but left to come home about 1.30am. Today I went into hospital and then my friend Roxy came up to Liverpool from home. We went to the Red Hot Buffet for tea, which is amaaaazing. It has Italian, Chinese, Indian and Mexican food and is all you can eat. As you can see, I enjoyed the sweet corner a bit too much; probably more than any of the children that they were put out for. I came out hardly being able to walk as I was so stuffed, and I now feel like I never want to look at food again, but it was so worth it.

Hannah x

Wake up with the thought every morning that something wonderful is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment