Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Say a little prayer





Outfit details here

Today after hospital I went to try out the medic's choir with two of my housemates. Now I'm not the greatest singer (although everyone always sounds better on their own in the car, right?), but I do enjoy singing so I thought I'd give it a go. I turned out to be an alto, which is a step down from the sopranos, and we sung Say A Little Prayer, which actually sounded really good when the four different groups joined in. I'm sure I was completely off tune - and sometimes I found myself switching to soprano - but I enjoyed it all the same and think I will continue to attend choir each week. I really like trying new things, and want to get the most out of my life - so although I may not be good at things, I still want to have a go and get involved.

Please ignore the photo of me with Nutella and a crazy look in my eye - I didn't have time to eat before I went out so I devoured some Nutella on the way, and ended up with it all over my face. Nobody could say I didn't enjoy myself.

Hannah x

Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment