Friday, 26 September 2014

Shake it off

Shifnal Balti

Shifnal Balti

Shifnal Balti

Today I helped out with the Medic's Fresher's Fair for Teddy Bear Hospital, before getting on the train to come home. I went for a curry at the Shifnal Balti with Roxy as the food is delicious and you get loads of it. I had a prawn on puree to start and then a vegetable biryani with a garlic naan bread and it was amazing. Roxy is hilarious company to be around; we always have a good time together.

On my way home I put my iPod on really loud and just sang. I currently like singing to Shake It Off by Taylor Swift and Love Runs Out by One Republic - they are both really uplifting and make me want to dance while I'm driving (not a good idea). I love singing really loud to some good music, it is a really good way to cheer yourself up and lift your mood.

It's really nice to see my family again - I've missed them so much! We're currently sat on the floor in the lounge while the dogs have taken up the whole of the sofas. We know who's boss.

Hannah x

Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.
                                                                     - Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment