Saturday, 11 October 2014

Alton Towers


Alton Towers

Alton Towers



Alton Towers






Alton Towers


Alton Towers


Jumper - New Look
Shirt - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Scarf - New Look
Rain Coat - Primark

Today I have been to Alton Towers with my friends from uni. We had such a good day - the park wasn't too busy so we managed to get on about eight different rides. My favourites were Air, Ripsaw and Thirteen. Air tips you forward so that you feel like Buzz Lightyear, and then you actually do feel like you're flying when you go over the loops - before feeling like you're about to crash into rocks on your way down! On Ripsaw you sit in a row and the ride flips around a pole, and Thirteen is a rollercoaster that suddenly plunges you into darkness at one point, and then you start to move backwards. I also think I left my stomach at the top of Oblivion - the vertical rollercoaster is actually one of the scariest things I've ever been on. I bought a big cup of sweets to share with Kelly (see the photo where I look extremely happy above), and we had a little picnic in-between rides. I can totally see how people get a thrill from theme parks - the rides make you feel alive, and the rush of adrenaline is incredible. I also put a few Project Smile post-it notes around the park - let me know if you find them! (hannahvenables19@gmail.com)

This evening we're having a cute night in watching X Factor and Orange Is The New Black, whilst eating our sweets and snuggled up in fleecy pyjamas.

Hannah x

PS Thanks Ashling for some of the photos!!

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
                                  - E.E. Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment