Saturday, 25 October 2014

Apley Farm

Apley Farm Pumpkins

Apley Farm

Apley Farm Welsh Rarebit


Apley Farm Tea and Cake






Pink Primark Coat

Pink Primark Coat




Pinafore – Miss Selfridge (Similar)
Dress (Worn as Top) – Forever 21
Coat – Primark
Earmuffs – Topshop (Similar)
Boots – Liverpool St John’s Centre (Similar)

Today I have been to Bridgnorth with my family to look around the Saturday market, before meeting my Grandparents at Apley Farm Shop. It’s a lovely little countryside farm near Bridgnorth, Shropshire, that sells various produce, including meat and chocolate, and also has a café. Additionally there is a shop selling nice (but expensive!) clothes, a toy shop, a children’s play area, and an area with lots of animals and donkey rides. We just went to the café today for lunch – I had a welsh rarebit and tomato chutney baguette, which was lovely, but I would very much recommend the cakes! Julie, the lady who bakes them all, used to look after us before and after school when we were little, so we tried all of her amazing baking then. The coffee and walnut cake cannot be beaten (but the others are all pretty good too). I’ve worked out that I have eaten cake every day this week so I was good and didn’t have a piece, but then I saw the tiffin on the way out and just couldn’t resist… Ah well, you only live once!

This evening I’m going to my best friend Roxy’s house for a Halloween onesie and pizza night, with loads of scary films. I hate horror films so will be terrified the whole way through – hopefully we can watch something a little bit less frightening to begin with! It’s lovely being home and spending time with my family and friends; I feel like I can properly relax and not have to worry about work for a couple of days, which is really nice.

Hannah x

Every 60 seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment