Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Cream

Burt's Bees Beeswax and Banana Hand Cream

Burt's Bees Beeswax and Banana Hand Cream

Burt's Bees Beeswax and Banana Hand Cream

Burt's Bees Beeswax and Banana Hand Cream


I absolutely love body lotions and potions that smell amazing, so when I discovered this hand cream I fell for it straight away. The pot is really cute (as are all of Burt's Bees products), and the banana smell is not too overpowering, but lovely to get a whiff of every so often from your hands. The cream also contains aloe vera and vitamin E, which are proven to moisturise dry skin, and the beeswax is supposed to seal in the moisture and shield your hands from harsh weather. I always suffer from dry hands when the weather gets colder, and this hand cream is very moisturising and gets rid of that problem straight away. It can be a little greasy so you don't need to use much, and it rubs in really easily. I also love this lip balm - how adorable is the tin?

Today I was in lectures all day, and I munched through a whole packet of biscuits to try and keep myself awake... I am sure this degree is going to make me fat. This evening we held a Teddy Bear Hospital training session, and about 70 people turned up. It was really good fun and seemed to go really well - I have set up our website now (here), so have a look if you're interested!

Hannah x

We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something.
                                                              - Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment