Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Buster the rabbit

Check Midi Skirt and Sweater





Accessorize Camera Bag


Sweater - George at Asda (Similar)
Skirt - Primark
Necklace - H&M
Shoes - Urban Angel (Similar)

Today after a normal day at hospital I went to my friend Neala's house and met her house rabbit, Buster. He was so cute - brown with a few white patches and really soft fur - and just hops around her room happily, sleeping in a crate at night. We ate some make-your-own Asda pizzas (as I've mentioned before, so good! And I would definitely recommend the barbecue sauce and spicy cheese), and a brownie that we heated up in the microwave. It should have served 4 but we thought it was tiny so devoured it all...

The weather has been awful today - I nearly got blown over as soon as I stepped out the house. Is it bad to say I kind of like it though? I love wintery evenings when you can sit all cosy in bed and hear the wind outside and the rain tapping against the windowpanes. I love this time of year when you have an excuse to wear loads of layers and always put a big chunky scarf on. I always think that there's so much to look forward to in Autumn and Winter - Halloween, bonfire night, Christmas... I'm already very excited for Christmas; I'm going to drive my housemates/family/friends mad by the time it becomes December!

Hannah x

Don't be afraid to fail: be afraid not to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment