Friday, 24 October 2014

Calvin Klein Reveal

Calvin Klein Reveal Perfume

Calvin Klein Reveal Perfume


I had a Debenham's voucher left over from my 21st birthday, so I decided to spend it on some perfume. REVEAL is the newest perfume release from Calvin Klein, and when I tried it I really liked it. With top notes of salt and pepper, heart notes of oris, ambergris and solar accord, and base notes of sandalwood. musk and cashmeran, it's a really warm and subtle scent, and quite an obvious Klein perfume. It lasts for quite a while, is not overpowering at all, and is quite an oriental sort of smell. I love Calvin Klein perfumes - I also have Secret Obsession and Euphoria. They're all quite subtle but oriental - I would say they're quite spicy and sensual.

This post is very late and it's way past my bed time, but I seem to have had a very busy evening. I actually didn't wake up until about half 4 today, so slept for about 16 hours last night. I'm a bit worried about how tired I am and how much I can sleep, but I'm hoping it's just because I'm so busy at the moment. I then did a bit of work and was dragged to a medical society social with my housemates, who wanted to cheer me up a bit. It worked and I really enjoyed myself, and then got back and had a long chat with another one of my housemates until now. So glad the weekend starts tomorrow!

Hannah x

The best feeling in the world is knowing your presence and absence both mean something to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment