Thursday, 9 October 2014

Catch up









Jumper - New Look
Skirt - Missguided
Scarf - New Look
Coat - New Look
Shoes - Liverpool St John's Centre (Similar)
Necklace - Forever 21

Apologies for the poor-quality photos; these were the best I could do for today! My shots of my outfit are taken in Primark's changing rooms with my old Samsung camera - I went in there for a rain mac and basically came out with the whole shop... No, I wasn't too bad today, but I did end up buying two pairs of pyjamas. One has a fluffy bunny on it though so that excuses it. This outfit was so snuggly to sit in a cold lecture room all day - the skirt is a thick felt material, and the scarf is so huge that I could use it as a blanket and casually nap at the back of the room. Today was actually a good day - we had a seminar on cancer red flags which was really useful to learn about.

This evening I went to The Quarter with a group of my friends for a meal and a catch up. It's the same restaurant that I went to a few weekends ago, and I had the same main meal - the caprese pizza (goats cheese and pesto). I then had a couple of cookies for pudding. It was lovely to see them all again and chat about what we've all been up to recently - although most of us are studying medicine we hardly ever seem to see each other!

Hannah x

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment