Thursday, 16 October 2014

Eat, sleep, medicine, repeat


Ahhh been feeling so fed up today... Fed up of being tired of the time, fed up of work, and just fed up generally. As the title says, at the moment all it feels like I'm doing is medicine, sleeping and eating. I wasn't in hospital today so I went into uni for a while, came back and did a bit of work, and then napped for three hours because I couldn't keep my eyes open. My life is so interesting. I'm going home tomorrow though, so am really looking forward to spending the weekend with my family and dogs, and relaxing for a while before a full-on week next week. I also have my last counselling session tomorrow which is really positive. The thing I've done today that I enjoy is watching Waterloo Road with my house mates and aimlessly chatting about silly things, whilst demolishing a box of Maltesers. Sometimes a simple conversation with someone can make you feel so much better about your day - and chocolate. Chocolate always helps.

Depression can make it really hard to be motivated about things, or to want to get out of bed in the mornings. I'm usually a really motivated person, but it's really difficult when I'm so exhausted every day. I think I'm going to have to make like Mr Bean and tape my eyes open with sellotape (although interesting fact #1: you can sleep with your eyes open). Failing that, I'll tattoo eyes on my eyelids so if I fall asleep in a lecture nobody can tell.

What a depressing post! Here's a picture to cheer you up that I find absolutely hilarious...


Hahahahaha!

I hope you lovely lot have had an amazing week - thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow!

Hannah x

The art of being happy lies in the power of finding happiness in ordinary things.

No comments:

Post a Comment