Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Bake Off Final






Sweater - Topshop
Denim Shirt - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - Primark

Today seems to have been really busy. I had a really good night out last night, and then woke up about 11am this morning. I was in uni 1-5pm, and then went to a GP Society meeting. I then went to my friends' flat (which is gorgeously decorated), and watched the Great British Bake Off finale. We had loads to eat (as it makes you so hungry while you're watching it) - Colin the Caterpillar was devoured very quickly. It was such a tense ending, and we all really wanted Richard to win, but to be fair Nancy did do very well. I'm so sad that another great series has ended, but The Apprentice replaces it next Wednesday so that's exciting too! I'm so sad...

I feel like I'm so busy at the moment that I'm just not having time to think about my depression or to feel low, which is really good for me. I have the occasional time when it hits me but I really feel like I'm good at making myself better now - it's amazing. I absolutely love being almost free of it for the time being, and hopefully further into the future!

Hannah x

Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.
                                 - Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment