Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Getting excited for Halloween!






As I mentioned in Monday's post, we ventured to Asda to pick up some decorations for Halloween, and this evening we have put them up. We still have some balloons to blow up tomorrow, and I want to make some more decorations, but it has definitely got me in the Halloween mood! We have cauldrons for cocktails for Friday night, with Halloween-style cups to drink them from. The last photo is of my outfit that I'm dressing up in for Halloween... Can anyone guess what I'm going to be?! I love wearing homemade outfits that don't cost very much and are more original than buying a costume from a shop - I had loads of ideas from a mummy to a mermaid for this year, but this outfit is the one I decided on (come back on Friday when all will be revealed!)

I haven't felt that great again today. I think that I'm still having lasting effects from yesterday and I found it really hard to get out of bed this morning, but I did manage it. I took it slowly and step-by-step, and was really glad that I did as I watched a couple of amazing surgeries in hospital. I still don't feel that great this evening, but I know how to manage my low mood now and I make sure it doesn't affect me as much as it used to. I just keep optimistic that tomorrow will be a better day.

Hannah x

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart - that's true strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment