Monday, 27 October 2014

Leopard and crutches

Leopard print skirt denim shirt

Leopard Print Skirt Denim Shirt





Shirt - New Look
Skirt - Primark
Leather Jacket - H&M (Similar)
Boots - Liverpool St John's Market (Similar)
Choker - New Look
Diplodocus Choker - Lofthouse Jewellery

This is actually what I wore yesterday, and the skirt is really old, but I've got back into leopard print recently. I think it can look really nice if it's worn with the right things. The last photo is of my dad on crutches - he is a self-confessed imbecile and has no sympathy from us as this is yet another football injury. Can someone please convince him that he's too old to play football now?!

Today I have just been to hospital and then vegged out on the sofa with my housemates, a lot of food, and some good TV programmes. I also spent some time demonstrating a dance move from Thriller and warbling along to some Shania Twain tunes (who doesn't love a bit of Shania Twain?). We then got overly excited whilst talking about Halloween and decided to make a trip to Asda to buy some decorations for Friday at 11pm this evening. I'm really looking forward to putting these up tomorrow so watch out for them on the blog!

Hannah x

Never give up on something that you really want. It's difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment