Monday, 6 October 2014

Run Forrest, run!



Top - New Look
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Liverpool St John's Centre (Similar)
Necklace - Bought in Italy

I was in two minds as whether to put these photos up today or not - I think I look absolutely awful (hello Miss Squinty Eyes). However then I just thought, you know what there are much deeper issues to worry about than how I look, and I liked my outfit so who cares what I look like. Some people worry about their image too much, and yes I'll admit that I do too. As I've mentioned before, I suffer from very low self-esteem, but I have begun to realise that there are much worse things to worry about in the world. I think that if you have confidence in who you are (and you should, because you're amazing), then this shows and you look much better anyway. I really am trying hard to work on this, but in the meantime I try and wear nice clothes and outfits to make myself feel better about my image.

Today I was in university until 1pm, which felt weird as usually I am in hospital. I then came home, did some work, and my friend Pete came over for a few hours. We ate pizza and cheesecake, and watched Forrest Gump. I've never watched it before - it was actually a really good film!

Hannah x

You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, you look great :) Jealous of your long wavy hair!!

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete