Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Swan dress





In The Style Swan Dress


In The Style Swan Dress

Dress - In The Style
Sandals - Primark
Bag - H&M (Similar)
Ring - Primark

How cute is this dress?! I feel like I'm drawn to 60's style clothing at the moment, with high necks, like in my post from Monday. This dress is also very comfortable and easy to move about in - I wore it this evening and just threw a leather jacket over the top.

This evening I went to The Egg for a meal with my friend Hannah - I had the veggie burger and, as always, it was delicious. I then grabbed a McFlurry from McDonald's and we went to Bierkeller for a drink. I didn't go into hospital today as I woke up at 6am and really didn't feel great, so I decided that I would be better off staying in bed. I ended up sleeping until quarter to 2 so I definitely needed it! A good sleep made me feel so much better, and I am looking forward to my placement tomorrow so much more.

Hannah x

Never give up. There is no such thing as an ending, just a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment