Sunday, 19 October 2014

Wintery outfit

Primark Pink Coat and Fur Hat





Fur Hat




Coat - Primark
Skirt - Topshop
Jumper - eBay
Blouse - New Look
Boots - Liverpool St John's Centre (Similar)
Faux Fur Headband - Market Stall (Similar)


I feel like this outfit is my first really wintery outfit of the year (ironic really, as it was actually quite warm and sunny today). The headband is really warm and adds to any outfit, and the coat is so oversized and snuggly when it gets cold.

Today I baked a coffee cake, walked the dogs, and then travelled back to Liverpool. I feel like currently all I talk about on here is baking - not necessarily a bad thing?! The Teddy Bear Hospital committee are holding a social tomorrow night with cakes and a quiz, so we have all done some baking to raise money for charity. I also made a chocolate cake when I got back to Liverpool, and I'm currently lying in bed full of cake and icing mixture. Yum,

Hannah x

Welcome to the unexpected changes in life. Learn to bend with grace and humility. Grow through it all and never forget to take notice of the beauty these changes can bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment