Friday, 14 November 2014

Back in the countryside







Oh it's so lovely being back in the countryside - I have travelled back home from uni today and realised how much I've missed it. It's so beautiful this time of year when the sun is shining and the orange leaves are on the ground; I love walking my dogs on days like this. The air is really crisp and you can see your breath in front of you - it's just chilly enough to warrant a coat. It's so relaxing living in the countryside and being able to step out of my door and see views like these in the photos above.

As I mentioned yesterday, it's my wonderful Great Grandma's 100th birthday this weekend, so we are having a big party for her tomorrow with all the family. I'm really looking forward to it! For now I'm going to spend the evening in my pyjamas watching Children In Need.

Hannah x

When you think that you're not happy with your life, remember that someone is happy simply because you exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment