Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Bonfire night

Sefton Park Fireworks Liverpool

Sefton Park Fireworks Liverpool

Sefton Park Fireworks Liverpool

Sefton Park Fireworks Liverpool

Sefton Park Fireworks Liverpool

Sefton Park Fireworks Liverpool













I love bonfire night - I think it's one of my favourite days of the year. I love how you wrap up warm in hats and scarves and watch the fireworks light up the sky. It's so beautiful, and is a really autumnal event. I love how you can justify a hot chocolate and playing with sparklers like a 5 year old (yes, I did attempt to write my name). This year we went to Sefton Park to watch the free fireworks there. They were along to music and lasted about 20 minutes. We then came back to our house and lit about 20 sparklers - someone soon had the bright idea of toasting marshmallows on them. They didn't last long so we decided to use the gas hob to toast more marshmallows, and make them into smores with biscuits around them. They were delicious! And in case you need any more persuasion that bonfire night is amazing... IT MEANS CHRISTMAS IS ON ITS WAY!!!

I've had a really good day and feel so much more positive than last week; everything will be okay, even when sometimes you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hannah x

'Cause baby you're a firework, come on show them what you're worth.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm toasted marshmallows! Really great photos! Fireworks can be difficult to capture but your photos are so clear! S'mores sound like a good shout x


    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love smores :) xx

      Delete